• July 8-12 | 25th annual Advantage Basketball Camps. From 9 a.m.-5 p.m. each day with instruction on ball handling and shooting 2-5 days. Cost is $145 to $265. For more information, go to www.advantagebasketball.com, email email@example.com, or call 425-670-8877 or 404-425-0890.
• June 22 | Ancient Order of Hibernians Tournament, Crow Creek Golf Club, 9 a.m. shotgun start, four-person team captain’s choice format. Entry fee of $70 per player includes breakfast, lunch, beverages including beer, $50 Callaway gift certificate and prizes including Buick Encore for hole-in-one. Open to men and women. Hole sponsorships $100. Contact Bill Raphael at 843-249-6447 or Bill Frank at 843-249-5097.
• Mondays | The Grand Strand Seniors Men’s Golf Association plays a tournament every Monday at a different golf course on the Grand Strand. Any amateur male golfer over 50 is eligible. Snowbirds welcomed! Visit www.gssmga.org.
TO SUBMIT SCORES
• Please send your weekly scores and/or notes of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is 3 p.m. Monday. Late submissions will be published the following week. Results appear in The Sun News each Thursday.
• Results must be submitted via e-mail to be included on our Scoreboard. No phone calls or faxes.
• Holes-in-one, eagles and shooting your age must be submitted by a representative from the course.