The Horry County school board approved a number of personnel changes at its meeting Monday night. They are listed below.
• Roger Gray, principal at Myrtle Beach Middle School, has been named director of human resources for Horry County Schools.
• Janice Christy, principal at Myrtle Beach Elementary School, will become principal at Myrtle Beach Middle.
• Michelle Graham, HCS director of human resources, will become principal at Myrtle Beach Elementary.
• Deb Colliver, principal at Socastee Elementary School, will become principal at Myrtle Beach Intermediate School.
• Michelle Dunsford, assistant principal at Daisy Elementary School, was named principal for the school.
• Matt Dean, director of construction management, was named to the newly created position of executive director of facilities.
Contact VICKI GROOMS at 443-2401 or follow her at Twitter.com/TSN_VickiGrooms.