• Johnson Atkinson has joined Anderson Brothers Bank as an agriculture-lending specialist based in the Marion office at 2500 E. Highway 76; Luther Gasque has joined as a bank loan officer based in the Mullins branch at 101 N. Main St.
• Kirsten E. Roy has joined WebsterRogers as a healthcare consulting manager.
• Andrew Monroe of SERVPRO of Horry and Georgetown counties has been promoted to crew chief.
• Sheriar Press received 40 awards at the annual Printing Industry of the Carolinas awards banquet. The honors included 10 awards for "Best of Category," 21 "Special Judges Awards," and nine "Awards of Excellence."
• Danny Isaac Jr., president of A&I Fire and Water Restoration, has received the 2013 annual Ann DeBock Leadership Award from the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce’s leadership program, Leadership Grand Strand.
• Midway Fire Rescue has been recognized as a platinum-level Fit- Friendly Company by the American Heart Association.
• Mattress Firm has opened in Myrtle Beach at 1219 North Retail Court near Coastal Grand mall. Hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Sunday.
• Conway Medical Center and Conway Physicians Group have opened a new affiliate office, CPG Family Medicine, at 51 Eleventh Avenue in Aynor. For more information, call 358-3700.
• Henrietta Golding has been elected to the College of Charleston Board of Trustees.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.