• Ian Waters has joined A&I Fire and Water Restoration as a mitigation specialist; Justin Ferraro has joined as operations coordinator.
• John L. Breeden III has been named vice president/ North Myrtle Beach city executive at Coastal Carolina National Bank in Myrtle Beach.
• Josh Wise has joined Sandhills Bank in North Myrtle Beach as VP, relationship banker; Kelly Randall has joined in North Myrtle Beach as corporate administrator.
• Audra Byrd of Padget Graham & Laney in Myrtle Beach has been named a Rising Star in the 2013 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers.
• Will Bryan and Amy Neuschafer of Collins & Lacy in Myrtle Beach have been named Rising Stars in the 2013 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers.
• Dominic Starr and Joseph Sandefur of McAngus Goudelock & Courie in Myrtle Beach have been named top attorneys in the 2013 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers.
• Rita’s Italian Ice has opened in North Myrtle Beach at 2203-1 Highway 17 South. Hours are noon to 10 p.m., Sunday through Thursday; and noon to 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday. For information, call 272-0886.
• Jersey Mike's Subs has opened in Myrtle Beach at 102-B Loyola Drive off U.S. 17 Bypass near S.C. 544. Hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. everyday. For information, call 215-7880.
• Coastal Fusion Allstars Training Center has opened at 568 George Bishop Parkway in Myrtle Beach. For information, call 602-3456.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.