MYRTLE BEACH — Friday is the last day the home curious can get discounted tickets for the 2013 Spring Tour of Homes, the year’s major fundraiser for the Franklin G. Burroughs-Simeon B. Chapin Museum.
Advance tickets are $40, a price that increases to $45 on Saturday, the day of the tour.
There will also be a luncheon buffet at the Dunes Golf and Beach Club, at $17, for tour takers who work up an appetite. Those tickets may be purchased by tour ticket holders at the club. The luncheon is scheduled to run from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The homes tour features eight homes in Plantation Point, Grande Dunes, Dunes Club and Dunes Cove.
Advance tickets are available at the museum and at merchants in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, Pawleys Island and Calabash, N.C. They can be purchased only at the museum, 3100 S. Ocean Blvd., on Saturday.
The locations are:
• Myrtle Beach: Four Seasons Interiors, 7730 N. Kings Hwy.; Knotting Hill Interiors, 7753 N. Kings Hwy.; The Pink Cabana, 5900 N. Kings Hwy.; and Studio 77 5001 N. Kings Hwy.
• North Myrtle Beach: Hope Taylor & Co., 312 Main St.
• Conway: Bodega, 301 Main St.; Hucks & Washington, 1506 Main St.
• Pawleys Island: Cheryl Newby Gallery, The Shops at Oak Lea.
• Calabash, N.C.: Sunset River Market Place, 10283 Beach Drive.
The tour hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact STEVE JONES at 444-1765.