• Becky Bacot has been appointed director of mortgage operations at South Atlantic Bank.
• James W. Adamson has joined Heartland Hospice of the Grand Strand as team physician.
• S&ME was awarded two ACEC Finalist - Engineering Excellence Awards from the American Council of Engineering Companies of South Carolina at the annual gala at the Columbia Museum of Art. The awards were for work by the Myrtle Beach and Florence offices.
• SERVPRO Industries, Inc. has been named No. 1 in the cleanup and restoration industry for the 10th consecutive year. The company has also placed in the Top 10 overall of the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 rankings for the third year in a row.
• Edward Jones has opened an office at 11915 Plaza Drive, Suite 300 in Murrells Inlet. For more information, call 651-1653.
• Right at Home, In Home Care & Assistance, has relocated its main office from Mount Gilead Executive Offices in Murrells Inlet to 820 Surfside Drive, Surfside Beach. For information, call 651.4848.
• Santee Cooper Credit Union has moved its Myrtle Beach branch from 21st Ave. N to Farrow Drive in The Market Common.
• Christopher Parsons of Surfside Beach has been accepted into the Independent Educational Consultants Association as an associate member.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com