• Rachel Roman has joined Glasspro’s Customer Call Center as an internal sales representative.
• Derk Allison has joined Silverton Mortgage Specialists, Inc., as the company’s controller.
• Susan Adamczak has joined Strand Spine Institute as an associate doctor of chiropractic and licensed massage therapist; Becky Relford has joined the wellness team as a patient care specialist.
• Eric Heiken has joined Fuel Interactive as an Internet marketing specialist; Clayton Deas has joined as a technical support specialist; Pavel Despodov has joined as a junior developer; Antonia Leverton has joined as a controller.
• Fleet Odom has joined the production support staff at Accord Architects & Engineers.
• Ray Funnye, the Georgetown County director of Public Services, has been named an International Jennings Randolph Fellow by the American Public Works Association.
• Georgetown Hospital System Marketing & Communications Department has earned a Silver Award from the National Health Information Resource Center for “Healthwaves.”
• Synovus Bank received 17 national awards from Greenwich Associates for excellence in Middle Market and Small Business banking. Synovus also received four regional awards.
• College-Bound Consulting, LLC has opened at 1210 S. Ocean Blvd. in Surfside Beach. For information, call 442-9222 or go to www.college-boundconsulting.com.
• Steven M. Kapp, a Modern Woodmen of America representative, has completed a five-day training program at Modern Woodmen’s home office in Rock Island, Ill.
• CPG Family Medicine & Urgent Care at 4887 Socastee Blvd. is now open until 8 p.m. on Mondays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays. CPG Family Medicine at 4999 Carolina Forest Blvd., Suite 9 in the Forest Crossing Plaza is now open until 8 p.m. on Tuesdays. For information, call 293-1005 or 236-2700.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.