• Brian Null | Null added another 300 game to his resume when he went perfect for a 741 series with the Cimerron Rollers at Surfside Beach.
• Larry Avant | Avant came up one pin short of perfection when he had the first eleven strikes for a 299 game and 706 series in Arch’s Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Sal Marsicano Jr. | Marsicano had the first eleven strikes for a 297 game and 790 series with Conbraco at Waccamaw.
• Ken Shealy | Shealy rolled a 290 game for the second week in a row, this time with the Little River Classic.
Andrew Diley | Youth bowler Diley bowled a ten strike 289 game for a 744 series with the Surfside Youth Great Whites.
• Milton Gantt | Gantt bowled an eleven strike 280 game for a 752 series with the Keglers Cash Challenge at Waccamaw.
Youth 600-700 Games
• Madison Janack | Janack had another 600 series when she had a 236-629 set with the Surfside Great Whites.
• From the score sheets | Joyce Freeman bowled two good series on consecutive nights when she had 226-656 with the Monday Madness at Little River then came back the next night with 247-649 in the Little River Classic...Michelle Kochanski continues her fine bowling when she had games of 246, 223 and 214 for a 683 series in the Surfside Classic...Youth bowler Chase Cooper bowled games of 176, 169 and 159 for a 504 series with the Surfside Sand Dollars.
• Youth City Tournament (Doubles Event) | Div. 1: 1st-Conner Hudson/Hope Null-Surfside, 2nd-Tyler Haas/Brianna Ray-Surfside, 3rd-Lauren Dimauro/Madison Janack-Surfside; Div. 2: 1st-Alex Beltran/Andrew Soto-Surfside, 2nd-Alexander Hixenbaugh/Khaleb Scoggin-Waccamaw, 3rd-Tessa Alford/Paul Sinnett-Surfside; Div. 3: 1st-Madison Dalton/Madison Kirk-Waccamaw, 2nd-Dane Mallett/Hunter McQuade-Little River, 3rd-Elizabeth Rice/Mandy Hooks-Waccamaw.
• Correction | Senior bowler Dave Davis rolled his 703 series last week with the Senior Duos at North Myrtle Beach and not the McDonald’s Classic.
• John Benson | Benson aced the 151 yard, par-3 eighth hole at Wachesaw East on Jan. 31 using a 5 wood.