• Courtney Lincoln has joined the Meineke Car Care Center in Murrells Inlet.
• Beck Coggeshall has joined BEC Construction in Murrells Inlet as an assistant project manager.
• Tony McRae has joined Georgetown Kraft Credit Union as a teller in the Pawleys Island office; Shannon Carroll, Betsy Cook and Lauren Cribb have joined as tellers in the Georgetown office.
• Jennifer Jackson Miller has joined Murray Law Offices as the manager of the Real Estate Closings Department at Carolina Forest.
• Kevin Langford of Georgetown Kraft Credit Union has been promoted to director of information technology; Annie Adams has been promoted to mortgage lending officer; Charlene Leigh has been promoted to quality service specialist.
• South Strand Internists & Urgent Care has opened at 11405 Ocean Highway in Pawleys Island. For information, call 979-4006.
• Doctors Care has opened an OsteoArthritis Clinic inside the Doctors Care Strand medical facility at 1220 21st Avenue North in Myrtle Beach. For information, call 344-5633.
• Mr. Fish Restaurant will open at a new location, 6401 North Kings Highway in Myrtle Beach, on March 4. For information, call 760-6992.
• Management Recruiters of Myrtle Beach, Inc. has merged with PrincetonOne, a recruitment services provider based in New Jersey, as the company's thirteenth U.S. location.
• McLeod Seacoast is adding a new MRI to the radiology department in February. For information, call 390-8325.
• Tanger Outlet Centers Myrtle Beach has donated $22,602.97 to Conway Medical Center Foundation’s Mammography Initiative as part of Tanger Outlet Center’s national effort to battle breast cancer.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.