• Tony Pryor | Pryor bowled his first ever 300 game along with his first 800 when he had 300-805 in the Surfside Classic
Youth 600-700 series
• Austin Smothers | Smothers rolled games of 268, 256 and 235 for a 759 series with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Joshua Manz | Manz led the High School League at Waccamaw for the third straight week with a big 277 game and 661 series then moved to Surfside Beach where he had a 258-709 set for the Great Whites.
• Andrew Diley | Diley bowled a 654 series with high game of 246 in the Surfside Great Whites.
• Tyler Haas | Haas also rolled a 246-654 set with the Surfside Great Whites.
• John Perritt | Perritt was perfect in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach with a 300 game and high series of 754.
• Mel Harrington | Harrington had the first eleven strikes for a 299 game and 726 series in the Surfside Classic.
• Alex Shand | Shand added another 299 game to his resume with a 713 series for the Surfside Classic.
• Buddy Mew | Mew bowled his highest game ever with a 298 in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Pauline White | White shot a hole-in-one on the 108-yard seventh hole on December 3, at Carolina Shores Golf & Country Club.
• Steve Jones | Jones had a hole-in-one on the 139-yard, par-3 11th hole at Meadowlands on Dec. 20 using a 7-iron.