• Nexsen Pruet has earned two first-tier rankings in Myrtle Beach in the areas of commercial litigation and litigation – eminent domain and condemnation from the U. S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers 2013 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
• Turner Padget has earned a first-tier ranking in Myrtle Beach in the area of real estate law from the U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers 2013 “Best Law Firms” rankings.
• Immedion, LLC has been named a part of the SC 25 Fastest Growing Companies, the prestigious annual program that recognizes the achievements of South Carolina’s top-performing private and publicly owned companies.
• Myers Rollins Jr., general manager and CEO of Coast RTA, was presented with the Mable Doctor Economic Achievement Award at the Conway NAACP Freedom Fund Banquet.
• Transamerica Agency Network has opened in the Offices of The Market Common at 1101 Johnson Ave, Suite 101 in Myrtle Beach. For information, call 839-4833.
• Palmetto GBA has been awarded the new Specialty Medicare Administrative Contractor contract to administer Medicare Part B Services for U.S. Railroad Retirement Board beneficiaries nationwide.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.