Youth 600-700 Series
• Andrew Diley | Diley matched the high game of the week when he had the first eleven strikes for 299 then also added a 258 game for a 753 series with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Austin Smothers | Smothers rolled games of 232, 224 and 211 for a 667 series for the Surfside Great Whites.
Ladies 700 Series
• Michelle Kochanski | Kochanski rolled her second straight 700 series in the Surfside Classic when she had games of 252, 234 and 229 for 715.
• Dave Kirchdoerfer | Kirchdoerfer had the first eleven strikes for a 299 game and 721 series in the Surfside Classic.
• David Ridenour | Ridenour bowled a ten strike 288 game with the Golf & Yacht League at Surfside Beach.
• From the scoresheets | Youth bowler Chase Cooper rolled games of 202, 157 and 156 for a 515 series with the Surfside Sand Dollars...Kim Hursey, bowling at a 99 average, bowled a 213 game with the 5 O’Clock Somewhere at Waccamaw...Gino Touart was 149 pins over average when he had a 743 series in the Palmetto Classic at Waccamaw.
State Senior Tournament | Two strand bowlers take the lead after the first weekend of the State Senior Tournament bowled at North Myrtle Beach. Mike Hardee leads in singles with a 737 while his doubles partner Ken Shealy is in third at 705. Hardee also leads in all events when he also added 689 in doubles for 1426 total. Shealy had 696 in doubles to give them the doubles lead at 1385. Not bad since both bowled in the handicap tournament with no handicap.
• Maureen Spada | Spada eagled the 225-yard, par-4, 13th hole of the Maples Course at Sea Trail on Oct. 28 using a driver and a G-wedge.