• Tiffany Platt Suggs of South Atlantic Bank has been promoted to senior vice president.
• Fuel Interactive won a Gold Award in the “Best Marketing Initiative” category from the Destination Marketing Association of North Carolina’s annual Destination Marketing Achievement Awards for its work for the Wilmington and Beaches Convention & Visitors Bureau.
• Liberty HomeCare & Hospice Services Myrtle Beach office has been recognized among the “HomeCare Elite” in a national survey that determines the best providers among the more than 33,000 home care providers in the nation.
• Wayne Byrd of Turner Padget Graham & Laney has been named a “Local Litigation Star” by Benchmark Litigation. The firm was named one of five “highly recommended” local litigation firms in South Carolina.
• The Brandon Agency, a full-service marketing firm headquartered in Myrtle Beach, has been named the agency of record for the Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce.
• Kathleen Crum “Kathy” McKinney, a Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd shareholder, was elected to the American College of Bond Counsel.
• Anne Oehler, who has provided adoption services to parents in the Carolinas and Georgia since 1986, attended the Finding Families Adoption and Foster Care Conference in Columbia.
• Svetlana Lipsey of Myrtle Beach has earned the use of the Mary Kay pink Cadillac, the eighth of her career, for demonstrating outstanding business and leadership skills.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.