• O’Neal Miller, chief executive of financial operations at HTC, received the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association’s Management Achievement Award.
• The Conway Chamber of Commerce recently presented awards during its annual meeting: The Public Awareness Award, Waccamaw Publishers; Community Service Award, Carolina Cool; Volunteer of the Year, Ted Hayden of The Freeze Restaurant; Outstanding Board Member of the Year, John Trudeau of Hartland Payment Systems; Youth Leader of the Year, Bob Parker; The Sun News Rod & Harold McCown service awards, Shannon H. Jordan of N2Win Sports, and Reginald F. Daves; The LaVerne H. Creel Lifetime Achievement Award, James J. “Jimmy” Johnson.
• Sallie Walbourne of Pet Pizazz was presented the Small Businessperson of the Year Award from the Rotary Club of Conway.
• Precision Tune Auto Care of Myrtle Beach was awarded the Excellence in Customer Service honor at the 2012 Precision Tune Auto Care National Convention.
• Joshua Gillman of Conway Medical Center has completed the Adult Critical Care Specialty Examination, administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
• John Walker Ferguson of Murrells Inlet, a representative of Woodmen of the World, has earned the professional designation of fraternal insurance counselor.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.