• Christina Lazarus has been hired by the Big South Conference as Big South Championship marketing coordinator for the men’s and women’s basketball championships, set to be hosted at Coastal Carolina University.
• Brandy Dent of Conway has been hired by OTRS GROUP as administrative assistant.
• Stephen Fields has joined Marcali Yacht Brokerage & Consulting’s sales team serving the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida.
• Michelle Scott has joined ResCare HomeCare as the Myrtle Beach branch manager.
• Jill Wright, Grand Strand attorney and community advocate, has joined the Mike Kelly Law Group.
• Sara Brown has joined Brunswick Women’s Center as a family nurse practitioner.
• Steven M. Kapp of Little River has been promoted to managing partner for Modern Woodmen of America, which offers financial products and fraternal member benefits.
• Sherry Willoughby, consumer loan officer with Anderson Brothers Bank, was presented the “Board Member Volunteer of the Year” award at the Marion County United Fund Gala.
• Michael Thiessmeier of OTRS GROUP is now a certified ‘ITIL Expert’ in the strategic alignment of business objectives and Information Technology assets.
• Ocean Cardiology, at 4630 U.S. 17 Bypass in Murrells Inlet, has received its Vascular Lab Accreditation from thee Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
• CuraLase Global Inc, a Myrtle Beach-based franchisor of laser therapy treatment centers for pain, has expanded with new franchises in Melbourne, Fla.; Shenandoah, Texas, and Mount Pleasant.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.