• Socastee 27, (at) Myrtle Beach 17 (F) | Tyler Keane connects with Renard Pointer on an 18-yard pass to put the Seahawks ahead early. Braves’ Matt Chatfield picked off a Keane pass and returned it 97 yards for a touchdown.
Adam Cranes scores on a 1-yard run to give Socastee the lead.
Daquon Brown puts the Braves ahead by two scores with a 3-yard run. Max Huggins kicks a 25-yard field goal for Myrtle Beach with 2:27 left in the third quarter.
Brown scores his second of the night and it could just shut the door on the Seahawks as there is 7:02 remaining in the game. Keane gets Myrtle Beach on the board again but there are only two minutes left in the game.
• Conway 35, (at) West Florence 14 (F) | Marquane Goodman scores on a 10-yard run for West Florence to give them the lead.
Goodman scores his second of the night, this one a 3-yard run.
Mykal Moody gets the Tigers on the board with a 1-yard run. Moody throws a 20-yard strike to Kahmil Cooper to tie the game for Conway. Moody scores his second rushing score of the game on a 9-yard run to give the Tigers the lead. Moody throws his second score of the game on a 30-yard pass to Malcolm Green. Moody scores his fifth of the night to give Conway a three score lead.
• (At) Goose Creek 56, Carolina Forest 6 (F) | Panthers get steamrolled on the road.
• Georgetown 34, (at) North Myrtle Beach 7 (F) | Caleb Hughes finished the night 17-of-23 for 195 yards and four touchdowns and no interceptions. Hughes threw three touchdowns in the first half for the visiting Bulldogs, who stopped the Chiefs inside the 15-yard line on the final drive of the second quarter. Georgetown improved to 5-2 and North Myrtle Beach fell to 4-3 in a battle of Region VII-AAA teams.
Hughes was 14-of-18 in the first half for 153 yards and without an interception, as Georgetown’s fast no-huddle offense out of the shotgun formation worked effectively. Alvin Walker has eight receptions for 92 yards and two scores in the first half, Chris Gamble had a 13-yard touchdown reception and Josh Humeault kicked field goals of 43 and 37 yards.
North Myrtle Beach’s Delonzo Williams and Kendrick Furness started the game despite injuries and both were knocked from the game in the first half. Williams exited after the Chiefs’ first offensive play and Furness was helped off the field following a sack late in the first quarter.
• (At) St. James 42, Wilson 21 (F) | Austin Adams gets the Sharks on the board with a 3-yard run.
Adams scores his second touchdown of the night as St. James has a comfortable three score lead.
Adams finished the night with four rushing scores.
• Loris 49, (at) Waccamaw 0 (F) | Lions have early lead on Region foe.
Levi Moody scores two rushing touchdowns in the second quarter to give Loris a three score lead at halftime.
Demetrious Hemingway scored on a 20-yard score.
Lions score 49 after scoring 56 last week.
• Aynor 14, (at) Marion 12 (F) | Blue Jackets down two scores at the half.
Aynor rallies to pick up win.
• (At) Andrews 27, Kingstree 12 (F) | Yellow Jackets in control of this one. Yellow Jackets pick up region victory.
• Carvers Bay 42, (at) Scott’s Branch 6 (F) | Bears rumble to another Region win.
• Hannah-Pamplico 14, (at) Green Sea Floyds 7 (F) | Trojans fall to 1-6 on the season.