Check back throughout the evening to see how your favorite team is doing.
• (At) Andrews 42, C.E. Murray 14 (F) | Yellow Jackets jump out to early two score lead. Andrews still holding its lead. Yellow Jackets sitting comfortably in second quarter.
Yellow Jackets pick up first win of the season.
• (At) Carvers Bay 20, Georgetown 14 (F) | Junior linebacker Oneil Johnson’s 15-yard fumble return for a touchdown with 6 minutes remaining was the game-winning touchdown for Carvers Bay. An interception by Shaquand Durrand with 2 minutes remaining secured the victory.
Devin Cuttino hit Georgetown Caleb Hughes as he was attempting to throw after scrambling to his right, and Johnson picked up the ball and ran 15 yards for a touchdown. A bad snap in the shotgun formation forced Hughes to roll out. Cuttino converted the two-point conversion with a run to give the Bears a six-point lead.
A 14-yard touchdown pass from DaShaun Aiken to Shaquan Durrand on a fourth-and-two one minute into the fourth quarter pulled the Bears within two at 14-12, and they were unable to complete a pass on the two-point conversion attempt.
Carvers Bay opened the scoring in the first quarter on a 23-yard run by Devin Cuttino, but the Bulldogs responded with a pair of touchdown runs by Juwan Gibbs.
Gibbs scored on a 1-yard run late in the first quarter and a 2-yard run late in the second quarter to take a 14-6 lead at halftime.
Georgetown quarterback Caleb Hughes was 5 of 7 for 53 yards passing in the first half and added 32 yards on five carries rushing, while Julian Lunsford was held to 32 yards on 12 carries. Cuttino gained 39 yards on five carries for the Bears.
• Cross 53, (at) St. James 40 (F) | Sharks quarterback Justin Roper has two rushing scores.
• Myrtle Beach 33, (at) Carolina Forest 10 (F) | Trell Harrell scores on a 1-yard run for the Seahawks. The Panthers got ball to start the game and fumbled it away on the second play from scrimmage. Harold Atkinson scores on a 1-yard run for the Panthers with 54 seconds left in quarter.
Harrell scores on another 1-yard run. Michael Brooks nails a 33-yard field goal to get the Panthers with in three with 1:07 left in the half. Harrell scores his third of the night all out of the wildcat formation and the Seahawks have a 10-point lead with 35 seconds left.
Seahawks’ Max Huggins nails a 38-yard field goal to give Myrtle Beach two-score advantage. Huggins hits another field goal for Myrtle Beach from 35-yards out.
Tyler Keane connects with Renard Pointer for a 35-yard passing score with 2:31 left in the game.
• (At) Conway 42, Marlboro County 40 (F) | Mike McManus gets a 4-yard score from Xavier Adams to put Marlboro County ahead with 8:22 left in quarter.
Mykal Moody gets the Tigers on the board with a 17-yard run as it is tied with 9:46 left in the half. Adams throws his second score of the night this one a 17-yarder to Jamal Stanton with 6:13 left in half. Tigers quickly tie the game when Moody throws a 10-yard pass to Malcolm Green. Adams connects with Stanton for another score to put Marlboro County ahead with 2:41 left in half. Moody hooks up with Green for 56 yards to tie the game up with 2:06 left in the half.
Reggie Bright scores a 28-yard touchdown on a run for Marlboro County. Adams throws his fourth of the night this one a 34-yarder to Raheem Ward as Marlboro County starts to distance itself. Moody pulls the Tigers to within six with his 1-yard touchdown run.
Moody hits Kahmil Cooper on an 83-yard pass and Moody scores 2-pt conversion to give Conway the lead. Adams has his fifth throwing score of the night this one to Ward with 5:01 left in game. Moody hooks up with Bryan Edwards on a 24-yard pass as Conway leads with 2:42 left in the game.
• (At) North Myrtle Beach 42, Mullins 12 (F) | Delonzo Williams caps off a Chiefs drive with a 2-yd score. Williams scores his second of the night on a 71-yard screen pass from Kendrick Furness.
Furness throws his second score of the night to Cameron Gore for a 17-yard score as the Chiefs have a three score advantage. Furness now scores for himself with a 1-yard run as Chiefs have blown the game open.
Mullins finally gets a score on the board after North Myrtle Beach muffs a punt at their own 15. The Auctioneers blocked a punt and returned it for a touchdown to get with in 16.
Chiefs finally score in the second half on Williams third score of the night on a 50-yard run. Furness gets his fourth score of the night to give Chiefs even more comfortable lead.
• Socastee 48, (at) Lake View 12 (F) | Braves up early in their road game against Lake View when Hunter Renfrow scored on a 65 yard punt return. In a matter of minutes, Socastee has a 15-point lead. Tommy Lazaroff scored on a 1-yard run to make it 14-6.
Braves finish off Lake View and improve to 5-0 on the year.
• Waccamaw 33, (at) Hannah-Pamplico 27 (F) | The Warriors improved to 3-1 on the season by beating Hannah-Pamplico.