• Richard A. Brisbin has joined the law office of Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd.
• Matt McIntosh of Myrtle Beach has joined OTRS GROUP to manage sales in the U.S. and New Zealand/Australia.
• Todd M. Tupis has joined Coastal Orthopedics in Conway as a fellowship-trained sports medicine and joint replacement specialist.
• Jennifer Reese has joined Charlestowne Hotels, Inc. as the regional director of sales for the Myrtle Beach area.
• Eric Davis of Immedion, LLC has been promoted to systems engineer and relocated to the Charleston data center.
• Southeastern Planning and Design Services, LLC has opened in Little River. Services include commercial and residential site and master planning, as well as landscape architecture, rezoning requests and permitting. For information, call 424-9280.
• Right at Home, a home care agency with offices in Murrells Inlet and North Myrtle Beach, has opened a branch in Eagle Crest Independent Living Facility at 3736 Robert M. Grissom Parkway in Myrtle Beach. For information, call 443-6216.
• Enriched Living at Home, an in-home care business serving Horry and Georgetown counties, has opened at 631D Bellamy Avenue in Murrells Inlet. For information, call 748-0515.
• Two Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough attorneys based in Myrtle Beach, James F. McCrackin and John Stewart Jr., were selected for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America 2013.”
• Three Turner Padget attorneys based in Myrtle Beach -- R. Wayne Byrd, Otis Allen Jeffcoat III and William E. Lawson -- were chosen for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America 2013.”
• Two McNair Law Firm attorneys based in Myrtle Beach, Henri Golding and Lynn Stevens, were chosen for inclusion in the “The Best Lawyers in America 2013.”
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.