Two Grand Strand restaurants have landed on Southern Living’s list of the 10 Best Seafood Spots in South Carolina.
Lee’s Inlet Kitchen in Murrells Inlet and The Original Mr. Fish Restaurant and Seafood Market in Myrtle Beach made the list, which also included eateries in Bluffton, Hilton Head Island, Edisto Island and others.
Lee’s Inlet Kitchen, at 4460 U.S. 17 Business in Murrells Inlet, got a shout out in the magazine for the hush puppies delivered to every table at the start of the meal, as well as its seafood platters and she-crab soup.
The magazine touted the spicy gumbo, fish tacos with mahi-mahi and crab rangoons at The Original Mr. Fish Restaurant and Seafood Market, 3401 N. Kings Highway in Myrtle Beach.
The restaurants are highlighted in the magazine’s September issue and on its website.
The rest of the best, as compiled by Southern Living:
• Sea Shack, Hilton Head Island
• Bluffton Family Seafood House, Bluffton
• Whaley’s, Edisto Island
• The Crab Shack, Folly Beach
• Bowens Island Restaurant, Bowens Island
• The Wreck of the Richard & Charlene, Mount Pleasant
• Seewee Restaurant, Awendaw
• T.W. Graham & Co., McClellanville
Contact DAWN BRYANT at 626-0296 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow her at Twitter.com/TSN_dawnbryant.