• Keshia Coleman and Kayla Parker Mau have joined Hospice Care of South Carolina as registered nurses to the Georgetown County staff.
• Melissa Peterson of the Doneger Group has been promoted to Young Men's Market Analyst.
• Fetch Boy, a delivery service, has opened in North Myrtle Beach. For information, visit fetchboys.com.
• Salem Services Group, a commercial and historic restoration contractor, has opened an office at 3931 Mega Drive, Unit 10 in Myrtle Beach. For information, call 215-6456.
• Molly H. Craig has been named president-elect of the International Association of Defense Counsel.
• Kathryn Schwartz, founder and CEO of Pawleys Investment Advisors, LLC, has been appointed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority as an industry neutral Arbitrator.
• Linda Jones of North Myrtle Beach has earned the use of the exclusive Mary Kay pink Cadillac in honor of her business achievements.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.