• Frankie L. Bellamy has joined Webster University as community relations coordinator.
• Deb Berdan has joined McLeod Health as associate vice president of Perioperative Services.
• Ralph A. Pandure has been named the senior banking executive leading First Federal initiatives along the Grand Strand.
• Cindy Hyatt has been named vice president of Patient Care Services at McLeod Loris Seacoast.
• South Atlantic Bank received its fourth consecutive 5-Star rating from BauerFinancial.
• Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A. has received numerous distinctions in the 2012 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
• LD Bags and Gifts has opened at 3301 Highway 17 Business, Suite E in Murrells Inlet. For information, call 947-0533.
• The S.C. Bar has named its 2012-13 section council members, including the following from the Myrtle Beach area: M. Edwin Hinds Jr. is chairman of the Corporate, Banking and Securities Law Section and Walker H. Willcox is a council member; Orrie E. West is a council member of the Criminal Law Section; Saunders M. Bridges Jr. is chairman of the Dispute Resolution Section; Sara P. Bazemore is a council member of the Environment and Natural Resources Section; Martha L. Hamel is vice chairwoman and Melissa “Lisa” J. Emery is section delegate of the Family Law Section, Cely Anne Baker Brigman is a council member, Gena P. Ervin is vice chairwoman of the Probate, Estate Planning and Trust Section and Melody J. Breeden is a council member; Flo Lester Vinson is a council member of the Solo and Small Firm Section; W. Jackson Turner-Vaught is chair-elect of the Tax Law Section and April B. Dendy is a council member; Walter Barefoot is chairman and Ian Maguire is secretary of the Workers’ Compensation Section., J. Alan Bass is a councilmember.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.